In an effort to protect our employees and clients from the coronavirus, we have taken many safety precautions and have started additional safety procedures. It is very important that we keep everybody in our neighborhoods protected. Chevrolet shall prioritize the safety of our employees, clients and their families.
- Keeping track of CDC and state healthcare and govt for safety directives
- Expanded cleaning and sanitation services throughout centers
- Encouraging employees to work from home when feasible
- Encouraging staff members to give blood as part of the Sleeves up Project in partnership with the Red Cross
- Made IT and Internal Communication options readily available to employees to help them and their families informed
- Checking the health of our workers
On top of our initiatives to assist employees and consumers, Chevy is likewise reaching out global to spearhead huge relief efforts. We're collaborating very closely with Ventec Life Systems in cooperation with StopTheSpread.org to quickly scale up production of vitally vital breathing products. We're additionally making 50,000 Level-1 face masks monthly, working with international supply chains to find unused Protective Equipment for essential service workers. In addition to that we're routing $2 million in grant funding to nonprofit organizations in need.
Chevy is helping Buyers During Coronavirus
We understand that now, more than ever is the time to lend a helping hand to those in need. That's why we're offering 0% APR for 84 months and no payments for 120 days available on new Chevy purchases. We're also offering special first responder discounts to those who so selflessly commit themselves to helping our communities. If you just need to have your car fixed or serviced, we've got you covered. Just reach out to an online rep, or call our service or sales line to set up an appointment. We also provide pick up and delivery services where available. If any of your problems are automobile related, we're happy to help.
How Chevy is Responding to the Coronavirus | Smicklas Chevrolet